Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shiny Moving Cards Some New Yugioh Ultra Rares I Got Bother Me. ?

Some new yugioh ultra rares i got bother me. ? - shiny moving cards

I went into a store a few miles from my house called the Comics Mike. I decided to try it, because I went from the bench for a couple of times a sign that read: Note: We buy, sell, trade Yu-Gi-Oh cards! ". Now, apart from that I decided to buy to 4 Invasion of the forces of chaos and 2 Ultra Rare, Ninja Strike and Manticore of Darkness. What bothers me is that the map a little "bright" Monster in the CIP. too. When I move and bit.Vague map shows a series of color, reflected light, etc.. Everything else seems fine. The hologram yugioh lower right corner of the eye with Egypt, the Konami logo, TM, Kazuki Takahashi. everything seems ok. only that what seems to promise the card more success. In addition, both engines had similar cards in the same order.Not all just a few. Like the Tower of Babel, Fenrir, Crimson Ninja. in the same order. Coincidence? maybe. the only thing you need to know is if I were holograms compared to my other fake.i. I've received as a promoter holos like Target. My other cards are not always appear. t onlyPhoto of him.

1 comments:

LORDLOSS said...

the forgery, but probably not on the order in which I was a lot.also be careful, fake with the goals that I do I buy yugioh video game and the cards were worried.

Post a Comment