Friday, January 8, 2010

Shaving Rash Face How Can I Stop Getting Rashes From Shaving My Face? And What Exactly Is After Shave Lotions For?

How can i stop getting rashes from shaving my face? and what exactly is after shave lotions for? - shaving rash face

Using shaving cream for sensitive skin. and make sure u good with a razor that has the soft bands above and below the razor. then use an after shave balm or cream for sensitive skin. R used to soothe the skin, prevent infection and to stop any cuts eruptions

2 comments:

Sandi said...

The men in my family Sorbolene with shaving cream and soap or aftershave and swear on it. You can buy Sorbolene cream in supermarkets or pharmacies and is very cheap. Wet your face, then applied, no foam, but do not worry, it will not be large. The best advice I can give, as I am a woman, but in fact I use to shave your legs. Try it out.

Twister said...

shaving

Post a Comment