Monday, January 11, 2010

Colonoscopy Cleansing Cleansing For A Colonoscopy?

Cleansing for a colonoscopy? - colonoscopy cleansing

I do a colonoscopy, and all day I tried to take Trilyte to clean, but since a couple of hours the equipment made me sick. I called my doctor and he could not remember. There must be a simple way to clean my bowel. Perhaps Miralax and Gatorade would work? I will of course all of the advice of my doctor, you get when you call again, but so late in the day, I doubt a response. Are there any doctors or nurses out there who can help me?

2 comments:

flatbush... said...

If you can not then you can not use Trilyte morning colonoscopy. Get a cleaner for two different points to determine if a new day.

Incidentally, I have Trilyte. I must start drinking at 3:00 clock and drink very slowly over the next few hours.

webinerd said...

no ... You need to use what they give you ... otherwise you will not be able to take the test ... Trust me, you will need what they give you ...

Hadda my father go through it ... not funny ...

Post a Comment