Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Predict Ovulation Mucus Question About Cervical Mucus And Pregnancy?

Question about cervical mucus and pregnancy? - predict ovulation mucus

My husband and I have followed my bike for a year, so we are very good and the prediction of ovulation. "The usually a cycle of 28-31 days. I ovulate around 4 days, but my ovulation mucus threshold. Is this normal? I never had before, dass I was only a few days before 4 Dr. (actually I thought a week before ovulation, but the doctor said it was likely Monday). Why do I have two wattery cervical mucus? I am not pregnant, but there is a possibility. Why do I have a lot of cervical mucus? It is too early to test for pregnancy, so please do not say that I take a pregnancy test. I am only 18 my bike.

1 comments:

Gothmom3 said...

Hello .. In no doctor and I do not meet expectations, but I tell my personal experience with pregnancy and mucus. In all 3 of my pregnancy, I have increased cervical mucus, so heavy, in fact, I have to wear a panty liner just to stay dry. Steps of the month that he wanted to be pregnant, so maybe a chance. Good luck!

Post a Comment