Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zune 80 Repair Earphone Jack Where Can I Repair My Zune 80 Glass Screen?

Where can i repair my Zune 80 glass screen? - zune 80 repair earphone jack

I need a place either online or in Oregon, where can my Zune 80 GB and the outer pane to be replaced. I have broken very badly, but I have no impact on other parts of the Zune. I need a name or city / web / Where do I send money to resolve.

I called the repair shop Zunes, and will not by my warranty and they put the glass ...

1 comments:

Jake S said...

I had the same problem as you. I left my Zune up to Radio Shack and was sent to replace the screen. It costs $ 90 and although it took some time. I'm not sure how these costs compared to other places. I have this online service: http://www.rapidrepair.com/
You may request a budget (not just the repair of the iPod), I do not know if it's cheaper than Radio Shack or not. You should also check in your local retail cell phone to see if they offer repair.

Post a Comment