Friday, February 19, 2010

Ratchet And Clank Where Do You Go To Claim Rhino V Questions About "Ratchet And Clank"? (the First Edition).?

Questions about "Ratchet and Clank"? (the first edition).? - ratchet and clank where do you go to claim rhino v

1. What is the purpose of gold screws? and how are they used?

2. If your like on the board with the flight train, like hiding the building from the Empire State Building access? I have and I am also through the invisible wall on the floor inside, but I'm sure what to do when you get there.

3. How do you hide the tunnel into the tray, where Ratchet must O2, where his helmet? (You know, the birds and crabs pesky monsters. On the one hand, there is a wall of metal that does not break and the other end is so high that they can reach the platform (I can not see me bolt of gold) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment