Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whiteness On Top Of Gums My Gums Are White A Bit Under My Teeth And I Have A Black Spot Inbetween My Middle Bottom Teeth?

My gums are white a bit under my teeth and i have a black spot inbetween my middle bottom teeth? - whiteness on top of gums

I got my braces off and now anchors. i silk and brush 3-4 times a day, but now my gums are swollen and bleed a little (my ortho said flushing) with saltwater. I noticed the brightness is about 2 months and every time I floss like dental floss is able to push through the gums and I feel nothing. There's also this pesky little black dot in my two lower teeth in the middle Inbetween and I noticed it in the first row of teeth on the right, left, right before my molar now. is a kind of black **** prominent swelling on the teeth and gums as I tried to floss and brush, without rest, nothing.

whats wrong with me?
ahh

0 comments:

Post a Comment