Monday, December 21, 2009

Thumb Spica Do I Need A Thumb Spica Cast?

Do I need a thumb spica cast? - thumb spica

I am a teacher of yoga and Pilates. I've recently moved and took the safes, so that my body was not in any way. I fell on the beach in the sand a few weeks. I do not know exactly what led to my condition, but my thumb, it hurts when things like hold a cup of the metacarpophalangeal joint or push (toothpaste). Not swollen, but I work my hands and fingers (kitchen, kitchen, etc.) that do not seem to improve. If something less good, more sensitive. Will I damage the internal ligament injury of the thumb and I need one inch from the ear for a few weeks? At the moment I have no insurance if you do not want to see a doctor if ... I hope there will be someone who can answer somewhere. Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment