Friday, December 11, 2009

Deck Picture Examples Can The Meaning Of A Tarot Card Change With A Deck?

Can the meaning of a tarot card change with a deck? - deck picture examples

I recently began experimenting with tarot cards, and my curiosity led me to buy my own deck, the Thoth, Crowley, or hedge, because the majority is unknown. I noticed that, although many of them do not seem seem to have the same meaning as the books read, I read every comment card, do some of them really match the classic description of how the seven discs (Oros), usually as a symbol The success of the scope and objectives have been achieved, is called a "mistake" and an image marked with dark, sad in that deck. There are other examples such as the fourth disc (Oros), four of the six Cups Cups, seven clubs, ten clubs, the list goes on. Although many cards similar importance for the broad interpretation of transfer. My question is only whether the interpretations of the tarot cards by the Council, or whether each individual package is not otherwise possible for each card.

(Please only serious answers. I respect the fact that you do not believe in tarot, but it is not necessary to MOCk those who do not. Thank you.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment